Rotary Club of Grande Prairie Principles and Values
- Promotes family values and healthy communities
- Provides opportunities to assist youth from the greater Grande Prairie/Peace River area
- Results in strong local impact and more local projects supported
- Follows Rotary’s Four Way Test
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it BUILD GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Rotary Club of Grande Prairie General Funding Guidelines
To determine your group’s eligibility for support, please refer to the RCGP Allocations Policy Guidelines; in addition, please provide the following information. All questions must be answered in detail. The application will not be processed if the following information is not completed and/or supporting documents are not attached.
The Allocation Committees will meet quarterly and will review proposals and determine RCGP abilities to financially support.
Deadlines for submission
- June 15th
- September 15th
- December 15th
- March 15th
|Up to $5,000.00||45 days after the submission deadline|
|$5,001.00 to $50,000.00||90 days after submission deadline|
|Greater than $50,000.00||6 months to 1 year after the submission deadline|
|International||Determined case by case|
Rotary Club Of Grande Prairie Allocation Policy can be viewed on our website at: http://www.gprotary.com/resources/downloads
Fill out with our digital form below, or manually download, print and fill out this PDF form: Funding Application Form Sept 2019